At Griff’s IceHouse, we want to take your career to a new level! It takes a lot of people working together to ensure the success of the team. You would contribute to our overall vision and mission, by providing an outstanding level of customer service to both our internal team and arena guests.
VISION – Teaming up to enhance our community and deliver memorable experiences through sports.
MISSION – Create remarkable entertainment for our fans and connect to our community through empowered and passionate employees who win on and off the ice with integrity.
Below is our general application submission form. If you enjoy hockey, customer service and having fun, APPLY NOW!
Reports to: Ice Rink Manager/Assistant Manager
Provide basic building maintenance in a recreational environment. Supervise all building activities, custodial tasks, resurfacing ice and sharpening skates. Seasonal position-hours vary according to business needs. Weekends required.
- Assistant in the opening and closing of the facility
- Resurface ice according to the rink schedule
- Sharpen skates
- Work other rink departments as needed and performing other rink duties given by the manager and assistant manager
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness and safety of facility
- Be knowledgeable about schedules and events for the public
- Help with Rink events
- Basic knowledge of building and machine maintenance
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness of public areas and locker rooms
- Operate ice arena audio and P.A. system
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Ice Resurfacer
- Ice edger
- Cash register and process credit cards
- Skate sharpener
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Must be able to handle issues with equipment and people as they develop
Please apply with the form below and upload a resume in PDF form.